Financial development for the period January – March 2020
- Net sales for Urb-it AB (publ) totalled TSEK 2 005 (TSEK 837) for the period January-March 2020.
- During the period, the operating loss amounted to TSEK -13 839 (TSEK -11 065).
- Loss before tax was TSEK -11 120 (TSEK -9 812).
- Loss per share attributable to owners of the Parent Company amounted to SEK -0,08 (SEK -0,10).
Significant events during the first Quarter of 2020
- The second part of the incentive programme for the Company’s employees, originally launched in December 2018, resulted in 82,13% of Stock Options being purchased in the 2020/2023 part of the programme which was completed in January 2020.
- Urb-it now covers all DHL Service Points within our operating zone in Stockholm.
- Urb-it reached an all-time high for the number of deliveries on a single day during Valentine’s Day 2020, increased by 252 % comparing to the same day last year on our focus markets, London and Paris.
- Urb-it London Ltd entered a partnership with Coco Di Mama, enabling Londoners to get delicious Italian food delivered to their home.
Significant events after the end of the Quarter
- Urb-it further strengthened its business in Sweden by entering promising partnerships with Reitan Conveniance AB (7-Eleven, Pressbyrån), Mcare, LANmaster and Gigamex.
- Urb-it has been accepted to the LVMH La Maison des Startups accelerator program in Station F in Paris for the fourth Season. The program brings a privileged opportunity for Urb-it to work closely with the Group’s 70 Maisons and potentially enter new partnerships.
- Thanks to significantly growing two major clients in Paris (DHL & Epicery) and securing new deals during the lockdown, our French market is seeing a March to April growth above 300%.
Stockholm Sweden, 24th April 2020
For more information, please contact
Kevin Kviblad, CEO
Phone: +46 76 310 28 39
About the Company
Urb-it offers a flexible, quick, personal and eco-friendly delivery alternative to consumers and retailers in big cities. As of today, Urb-it exists in Stockholm, Gothenburg, London, Paris and Lyon. For more information visit: www.urb-it.com.
The Company’s Certified Adviser is Mangold Fondkommission AB who are reachable on +468- 503 015 50 or CA@mangold.se.
This information is such information that Urb-it AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, via the above-mentioned contact person, for publication on 24th April 2020.