Urb-it AB (publ) Quarterly Report, July– September 2022
Financial development during the period July – September 2022
· Net Sales for Urb-it AB (publ), amounted to KSEK 11 317 (KSEK 7 466) during the period.
· Operating loss was KSEK -36 178 (KSEK -23 824).
· Loss before tax totalled KSEK -35 390 (KSEK -24 116).
· Loss per share attributable to owners of the Parent Company amounted to SEK -0,15 (SEK-0,12).
Compared to previous year, the Net Sales grew by 52% and the volumes by100%.
Though the 3rdquarter is the low season in logistics, Urb-it has continued to expand its market share with existing clients and seen strong developments in its three markets: France, the United Kingdom and Spain. France has for the 2ndconsecutive quarter delivered a positive result after direct delivery costs. The United Kingdom has also shown progress since the beginning of the year, reducing the cost per delivery by 33% by the end of the 3rd quarter. Urb-it’s expansion in Spain and the United Kingdom is progressing as planned and during the 3rd quarter the expansion affected the result negatively by ca. 5 MSEK compared to the same quarter previous year.
Urb-it continued to invest in infrastructure to enable future growth in all markets. At the end of the 3rd quarter, tangible assets have increased to KSEK 21 383, primarily e-cargo bikes.
Significant events during the third quarter of 2022
· Urb-its sustainable last-mile delivery services now live in Madrid and Barcelona.
· Urb-its sustainable delivery services available through market leading delivery management platforms Centiro, nShift and Metapack.
· Urb-its sustainable last mile delivery services available to merchants on Shopify.
· Urb-it carried out a directed share issue of approximately SEK 23.3million.
Significant events after the end of the third quarter
· Urb-its chairman Lage Jonason resigned at his own request.
· Urb-it intends to carry out a rights issue of up to SEK 196 million and receives a bridge credit facility from a shareholder.
· Urb-it AB (publ) convenes extraordinary general meeting November 21
For further information please contact:
Kevin Kviblad, CEO email@example.com
Urb-it Press Office firstname.lastname@example.org
About Urb-it AB (publ) | B Corp certified
Urb-it is a rapidly growing sustainable logistics platform with a vision to transform urban logistics, one delivery at a time. We deliver urban logistics services that create a positive impact on society and the environment. We partner with brands to deliver the last mile sustainably and efficiently in urban areas across Europe.
Our customer-centric last mile delivery services are conducted by our employed couriers on our 100% e-cargo bike fleet. This reduces emissions, congestion and noise pollution - creating healthier cities.
We are a B Corp certified business, meaning we meet and have committed to the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance. We are currently operating in urban areas in Europe's largest e-commerce markets – France, the UK and Spain. Our ambition is to expand into other major e-commerce markets across Europe in the coming years.
In 2022, Urb-it won Best Supply Chain Solution Award at The Retail Supply Chain & Logistics Expo.
Founded in 2014, Urb-it is a Swedish entrepreneurial company headquartered in Stockholm and listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Find out more at urb-it.com.
The Company's Certified Adviser is Mangold Fondkommission AB who are reachable on +468- 503 015 50 or CA@mangold.se.
This information is such information that Urb-it AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). The information was submitted, via the above-mentioned contact person, for publication on 27 October 2022.