Financial development during the period January - March2021
· Net sales for Urb-it AB (publ), mentioned below as “the Company” or “Urb-it”, amounted to KSEK 4 873 (KSEK 2 005) during the period.
· Operating loss was KSEK -14 953 (KSEK -13 839).
· Loss before tax totalled KSEK -15 317 (KSEK -11 120).
· Loss per share attributable to owners of the Parent Company amounted to SEK -0,08 (SEK-0,08).
During Q1 2021 growth of Net Sales was 143%.Excluding the decommissioned Swedish operations the growth was 208%. The increased loss compared to previous year was mainly due to, higher cost connected to growth in Net Sales in France & UK.
Significant events during the first Quarter of 2021
· Jan12th, an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) was held and the EGM approved the board decision of a directed new issue of 41 000 000shares at a price of 2 SEK per totalling to 82 MSEK.
· Urb-it partnered with French postal service giant 'Le Groupe La Poste' to provide zero carbon last-mile deliveries to consumers in Strasbourg.
· Urb-it expanded to Cambridge,UK through a new partnership with food delivery company Foodstuff to offer convenient, last-mile zero-emission deliveries.
· Urb-it AB and postal service giant Le Groupe La Poste agreed to expand their operation to Paris to provide zero-carbon last-mile deliveries and seek to reduce the city's growing c02 emissions. The latest announcement comes off the back of a successful collaboration and rollout period in the French City of Strasbourg at the beginning of 2021.
· Urb-it expands with Foodstuff to offer zero-emission food deliveries in the City of Bristol.
For more information, please contact:
Kevin Kviblad, CEO
Phone: +46 76 310 28 39
The following document can be found on beQuoted
About the Company:
Urb-it is a Swedish logistics company and Certified B Corporation™. Powered by a robust technical platform, and its community of Couriers, Urb-it offers a customer-centric end-to-end fulfilment service for e-commerce, retail, and the on-demand market. The company today operates in the UK and France and works with leading European brands.
The company's mission is to transform logistics with a human service that fights for the health of our cities.Delivering the last-mile exclusively on foot, bike or with cargo-bikes, Urb-it aims to reduce air pollution, noise pollution and congestion in Urban areas,while providing a delivery service that exceeds customer expectations. Our Couriers are carefully recruited and trained by Urb-it to provide excellent service.
The solution is available to merchants via direct API-integration as well as through a range of leading transport management systems. Services include delivering the same-day,next-day, nominated day and returns, and can be fulfilled both from the merchant's online store and physical store network. www.urb-it.com
The Company’s Certified Adviser is Mangold Fondkommission AB who are reachable on +468- 503 015 50 or CA@mangold.se.
This information is such information that Urb-itAB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, via the above-mentioned contact person, for publication on 29th April 2021.